Does anyone else notice

maryj1584

That their hair grows sooo soo much slower in the colder months. During the summer I had a lot of new growth by like week 6, but now, i bearly have 1/3 an inch. I have not changed my reigmen at all. I dont know what to do to speed it up.

i try to do the baggy method, so scalp massages are hard to do. I think I would try to start exercising more if I need to meet my goals.Thanks for your input

On the contrary, it seems as if my hair has been going thru some kind of growth spurt. I actually started a thread here a couple of days ago complaining (yeah, complaining) about getting too much new growth too soon. My hair usually does much better growthwise in the spring and summer months but this year, winter appears to be my growing season.

MsPortugal gave very good advice.

I also get slower growth during the winter... that's why I've already begun my vit regimen... I wanna come out of this winter seeming some length, lol

Peachtree said:
MsPortugal gave very good advice.

I also get slower growth during the winter... that's why I've already begun my vit regimen... I wanna come out of this winter seeming some length, lol

Hey peachtree what kind of vits do you take?

maryj1584 said:
Hey peachtree what kind of vits do you take?

1) Country Life Biotin 5mg
2) Flintstone Chewables ....... (here's my :sekret: I have a VERY DIFFICULT time swallowing pills/vits/etc)

Peachtree said:
1) Country Life Biotin 5mg
2) Flintstone Chewables ....... (here's my :sekret: I have a VERY DIFFICULT time swallowing pills/vits/etc)

Hi Peachtree, I also have a problem taking vitamins. I also take a chewable, an adult natural pineapple flavor chewable:

Nature's Plus - Adult's Chewable - Multy-Vitamin and Mineral Dietary Supplement

I get it from the Vitamin Shoppe and there's a yellow cover on the bottle.

Back