Does anyone else have a rattail hanging from their "V"?

charmtreese

My hair grows in a "V" shape, and the point of the "V" alway get really long fast. I find myself having to cut the "V" tip, because it always bugs me to have those 30 or so hairs reaching so far past the rest of my hair. Even after cutting the "V" tip my hair is still in the "V" shape just with out the rattail. The weird thing is...that darn rattail will be back in a few weeks!:perplexed

Yes. My hair grows in a V too....but I like it. I wish the rest of my hair was as healthy as my napehair. I think it is because it is a little softer texture and is not as dry. I don't think mine grows as fast as your "rattail " though.

I love the "V" shape, I just hate that extra long tip I get!!! I think my nape texture is softer then the middle back part of my hair, that's the part I really have to work at or I'll have breakage.

Oh yes...this one part just shoots out, leaving everybody behind. My V looks more like a Y. My old hairdresser always used to cut it and then called herself trying to "make it even":wallbash: if only i knew about 5 years ago instead of 1

::raises hand:: Yes and it is currently driving me nuts. My V touches waist. I can't wait until everything else catches up.

Oh yes...this one part just shoots out, leaving everybody behind. My V looks more like a Y. My old hairdresser always used to cut it and then called herself trying to "make it even":wallbash: if only i knew about 5 years ago instead of 1

:grin: Yeah, that's it..."Y" shape. My hair definitely grows in a "Y" shape!

:grin: Yeah, that's it..."Y" shape. My hair definitely grows in a "Y" shape!
Yes, my V shape has definitely turned to a Y. I hate it but I've dealt with it since it wasn't damaged and I wanted WL so badly.

Now that I'm rethinking my hair goals, I think I'm just gonna cut it bit by bit. It's been bothering a lot recently.

Umm yeah that would be me as well
I never had the V shape till I did the BC in Sept. When I used to relax my hair I always had a blunt cut so this is all new and strange to me.

My sides are shoulder length, but my rat tail is almost bra strap length. When I blow dry it its not as noticeable (I think). I'm holding on to my V for dear life :lachen:and you couldn't pay me to cut it off

My hope is that my V will encourage the rest of my hair to join it LOL :yep:

Umm yeah that would be me as well
I never had the V shape till I did the BC in Sept. When I used to relax my hair I always had a blunt cut so this is all new and strange to me.

My sides are shoulder length, but my rat tail is almost bra strap length. When I blow dry it its not as noticeable (I think). I'm holding on to my V for dear life :lachen:and you couldn't pay me to cut it off

My hope is that my V will encourage the rest of my hair to join it LOL :yep:

bump, bump!

V, Y girl checking in!....Thanks to this site I am just learning to deal with it, but for years I would cut it and it would still grow back the same exact way. I wonder why our hair grows that way? Is there something we could take for it? If your V tip hits WL, or BSL can you claim these lengths? I always wonder this.

Back