Does anybody's hair touch their brastrap

Blackbird77

when stretched, but when you flat iron it your hair doesn't look BSL? That's been my problem for a while now. I trimmed the thin, dry ends of my hair last month due to flat ironing and extra heat. I have no problem growing it right back in what seems a short period of time, but it feels like it wants to stay there. The left side of my hair in the back touches my bra clasp and the right side is about an inch away but when straightened, it's another story. Anybody else has this problem? What did you do to ride this out?:perplexed

I don't know if i have understood your question well but:
I'm natural 4b and I found out that, if I stretch my natural hair it is always longer than the lenght I have when I flat iron it straight :perplexed
that's why I claim a lenght when it's reached with flat ironed hair only (without stretching hair natural or falat ironed with fingers):look:

I don't know if i have understood your question well but:
I'm natural 4b and I found out that, if I stretch my natural hair it is always longer than the lenght I have when I flat iron it straight :perplexed
that's why I claim a lenght when it's reached with flat ironed hair only (without stretching hair natural or falat ironed with fingers):look:

Soun,

That's exactly what I'm talking about. I also don't want to claim BSL if it doesn't touch my brastrap after I flat iron it.

When you stretch your hair the tension makes it far straighter than when you use heat to straighten it and the only tension is gravity.

Its up to you when you decided to "claim" a certain length. I also think thats the difference between being BSL and being full BSL when all your hair is that length which sometimes can take more time due to uneven growth.

:wallbash: It is frustating..... in march my stretched hair touches bra srap and I couldn't claim it :nono: and my flat ironed hair touched bra strap 3 months later....Yes in july , and I'm not even full bra strap yet :perplexed I hope be there by december 2007

I know what you mean. My hair is MBL when I stretch it, but straightened it looks barely BSL, when curly, it looks APL. At this rate, I'd have to be WL to look BSL and hip length to appear to be at waist length. It's like our curly and coily strands do everything to frustrate us when it comes to showing length. :wallbash:

Back