Doctors has given up on my Dad

dreamer26

I just got the call that I need to come home the doctor's have done all they can do for my dad. He has leukemia and it's now in his lungs.

I just ask those that don't mind praying for my strength during this time, please do so. I'm a daddy's girl so this one might be a little tough for me.

I'll be leaving for Memphis on Thursday.

Thanks in advance for your prayers.

I'm praying for you sweetie!:huggle:

I'm going to PM you my contact info I would love to meet you when you come to Memphis.:kiss:

Awww.... So sorry you're going through this. I am sending up a prayer that God will hold you close and that your Dad be placed in His loving hands. Pls keep us posted.

Im praying for you, your dad and your family. We all know God has the FINAL say so! We just have to trust God in his infinite wisdom.

And while I dont know if this is appropiate or not....I wanna ask the question.

Is your father saved? If he is still coherent, I would have that conversation with him. And if God's will permits him to pass his earthly home, you can take comfort in knowing that you will see him in the land of milk and honey!

many blessings and may the Holy Spirit be with papa. i prayed for him. do know this if God isnt ready for papa to move, he won't go anywhere :grin: pray and put your hope and trust in him God has his own plan this is far above ours

Is your father saved? If he is still coherent, I would have that conversation with him. And if God's will permits him to pass his earthly home, you can take comfort in knowing that you will see him in the land of milk and honey!

Wow that was one of the best responses ever! Papa is saved and his daughter is comforted by knowing he is with Jesus! Thanks for that.

Last edited:
Oh, dreamer26...I know the feeling. I was daddy's little girl too and I was with him when he passed away.

My prayer is truly with you and your family. Please, pm me if you ever feel like talking about it. I am here for you.

Blessings!

I"m getting ready to head to the airport but I just had to stop by here to get that last bit of encouragement.

Yes my dad is saved and I know it's all in God hands.

Again thank you so much.

Love you all.

Back