Do You Wonder Where That Glitter Speck Came From?

Fine 4s

I use to see specks on my bf's face and get mighty suspicious. Was he kissing on someone hmmm....
Random thought I know, but I just found glitter on my hand and the last time I put anything on my body with glitter was the lipgloss I used a couple nights ago. And yes, I have showered since.
I always get that not-so-good-feeling when I see a glitter specks on a bf's face. [the end]

:brucelee:

Yeah, I saw my ex for a "here's your ish back" in the parking lot and that ninja had glitter above his lip. It confirmed my suspicions.

^ lol
And how about I saw a speck on my guy's face too!

You need to divorce him and I need to breakup.

*chanting* No more specks! No more specks!

J/k
I'm sure my glitter speck was from my lipgloss.

Last edited:
^ lol
And how about I saw a speck on my guy's face too!

You need to divorce him and I need to breakup.

*chanting* No more specks! No more specks!

The first time it happened I was like, "Um.... where did this come from?" But then she walked in with this glittery nail polish and it was all over the place by the end of the weekend. But y'all gonna have me paranoid my husband's scapegoating his daughter after coming back from a strip club or something, lol.

Oh, I have two glitter stories!

So, sat my first college job, there was a guy who liked me and when everyone would hang out after work he would make it known that he liked me and like "hey, don't smoke around inchhigh--wait til we drop her off (they were older and I didn't stay out all night with them :look:). Don't curse around inchhigh." So anyway, there was another girl that worked there and she would always wear glitter on her chest (it was 2002) and one day everybody reported back to me that after they dropped me off the night before he and the girl went off alone and he came back with glitter all over his face. So then I saw why he was such a gentleman about getting me home on time. :lol: like, he made such a big deal about allegedly wanting to court me but would then spend the rest of the night with his face buried in chest glitter, for all to see :lol:

when my FH turned 30 I showed up at his house before work with a handful of glitter and confetti and threw it in his face when he opened the door. This was a year and a half ago. We swept all the glitter up that we could that night. I swear I still find pieces of that glitter every few months :look: so, I cant be suspicious of any glitter on him until we move into a new house or something :lol:

when my FH turned 30 I showed up at his house before work with a handful of glitter and confetti and threw it in his face when he opened the door. This was a year and a half ago. We swept all the glitter up that we could that night. I swear I still find pieces of that glitter every few months :look: so, I cant be suspicious of any glitter on him until we move into a new house or something

The visual of you throwing glitter in his face when the door opens is hilarious!

Back