Do You Use The Same Shampoo/conditioner Brand?

Once or twice a month I do. Right now it's Hask bamboo oil strengthening shampoo & conditioner. I have a few sets of SM poo & condish to try out sometime next year. I normally mix and match based on what my hair needs but I really like the Hask set.

I use TGIN shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is moisturizing for my hair. I can run my fingers through my hair without worrying. The conditioner is moisturizing but not so heavy it leaves build up. I also have the DC but haven't used it enough to comment on.

Depends.

Lately I've been using Ouidad cleansing oil and melt down mask. Or The Mane Choice shampoo and conditioners.

Other times I do not.

I used to use both the Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo and conditioner but I switched to Komaza Care shampoo.

I'm not saying the the Giovanni shampoo wouldn't give me the same results -- because at the time I wasn't checking -- but the Komaza shampoo is super gentle and doesn't strip my sebum. Like with the Giovanni conditioner.

Right now, yes. I like the Mizani poo and con I'm using. I don't like that they have parabens, so when I've used them I will probably go back to my Taliah Waajid Black Earth Shampoo and a Pantene conditioner.

I pretty much like all the Shea moisture sets and I think they work together well.
I am actually kind of obsessed with finding one line to meet all my needs and have a few old threads about this. Shea moisture comes very close but is still not quite there.

I pretty much like all the Shea moisture sets and I think they work together well.
I am actually kind of obsessed with finding one line to meet all my needs and have a few old threads about this. Shea moisture comes very close but is still not quite there.

:smile:

Glad someone else feels this obsession, too! "All I need is ONE line, ONE line" (to the tune of Nas's "One Mic").

I just need one line to work for me from cleansing to styling. I'm starting to feel like that's not going to happen.

What have you explored?

In the running for me for further exploration are: DevaCurl, Darcy's Botanicals, Soultanicals, SheScentIt, Qhemet Botanicals, Bekura, Kinky Curly, and Camille Rose Naturals.

:smile:

Glad someone else feels this obsession, too! "All I need is ONE line, ONE line" (to the tune of Nas's "One Mic").

I just need one line to work for me from cleansing to styling. I'm starting to feel like that's not going to happen.

What have you explored?

In the running for me for further exploration are: DevaCurl, Darcy's Botanicals, Soultanicals, SheScentIt, Qhemet Botanicals, Bekura, Kinky Curly, and Camille Rose Naturals.
you have explored way more than me lol.
i don't do online shopping for hair products, so my selection is very limited. yea, i know boring as hell but it reduces most of the temptation to become a product junkie.
so i like shea moisture because it's in target and has decent ingredients. in fact it kinda hits all my needs especially mixing and matching from the different lines.

you have explored way more than me lol.
i don't do online shopping for hair products, so my selection is very limited. yea, i know boring as hell but it reduces most of the temptation to become a product junkie.
so i like shea moisture because it's in target and has decent ingredients. in fact it kinda hits all my needs especially mixing and matching from the different lines.

Not boring at all! Sounds financially responsible and sustainable, to me! :lol:

I haven't fully explored all those lines. I have yet to try a SheScentIt product, but I've heard great things about their conditioners. I have tried at least one product from most of the other lines. My issue is I'm very careful about ingredients, and I don't like buying shampoo! They last so long, and what if I don't like it! :lol:

Yep. I use the pureology hydrating shampoo and conditioner. I actually use the conditioner to detangle and deep condition on dry hair, hop in the shower, and shampoo it out. My hair is soft, detangled, clean and shiny.

I buy the conditioner by the liter and get the small bottle of the shampoo.

Back