Do You Use Silk Amino Acids? Why?

Yes, I add them to all of my conditioners. It adds good slip and it's good for my hair.

There is a very very long thread about them somewhere around here. Many found good success spraying it on before a relaxer to limit or prevent damage and it gave silky results.

Yes. I use SAA because it is good for hair growth and is easily absorbed into the hair shaft. I use it in anything I do not rinse out of my hair.. Leave ins, moisturizers, ... Oh, but I also put it in my deep conditioner although I rinse it out... The heat is sooo good for the penetration of the SAA

I've been using SAA powder in my clay for about a year (or maybe not quite) and they've become a staple for me. I add a teaspoon to my clay mix (around 16oz). They make my strands feel strong and smooth. I've also used them in my conditioner. With regular use, I also notice added sheen to my hair.

The thread you posted doesn't have any responses.

I use a lot of products with silks amino acids. My hair is always so soft and silky. The slip is amazing. I've also wanted to experiment and add it to products I already have.

Yes, so have I and I just purchased some.

Good ole' Lotioncrafter 2oz. for just over 8$, fast shipping.. I put some in my regular oil mix already, and smoothed my hair back into a bun today. So far so good...it's softer than when I use my regular oil mix and eco styler gel.
@KammyGirl

Back