Do you use Mizani Thermasmooth Conditioner as a DC Regularly?

PinkPebbles

Is anyone using Mizani Thermasmooth Conditioner as a DC regularly?

Or do you use it only when you want to flat iron new growth from stretches, or transitioning?

TIA!

I don't use Mizani, but I try to DC with heat at least every two weeks. It's amazing the difference it makes.

I just used Thermasmooth and the conditioner was not enough for me. I do not think it is a DC. I had to break out my old trusty Pantene mask. I will only use this when flat ironing. I used all four steps and so far it is a keeper. Then again...I have not been outside yet today. We will see.

Last edited:
I just used Thermasmooth and the conditioner was not enough for me. I do not think it is a DC. I had to break out my old trusty Pantene mask. I will only use this when flat ironing. I used all four steps and so far it is a keeper. Then again...I have not been outside yet today. We will see.

I used the trial size a while back when I was stretching and wanted to flat iron my hair. My hair turned out nice.

I was curious to know if anyone was using this as one of their main DCs.

Thanks for your response.

I DC on dry hair first...then thermasmooth shampoo and conditioner. I only use it when I am flat ironing my hair. Someone on the board uses it with EVOO...can't think of her name. She also uses L'anza products in addition to the thermasmooth for a leave-in.

Back