• Yes, often

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Yes, rarely

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • No, never

Votes: 43 59.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was afraid of hairspray for a long time, but then I got over it. I use it sometimes (I needed a "sometimes" option :lol: I said "often" because "rarely" seemed too inaccurate).

I use Garnier Fructis Anti-Humidity hair spray and I :love: it. I have it in two strengths #2 "Strong" which has "Flexible Control" and also in #5 "Extreme" for "Extreme Control". They have bamboo in the formula, which is supposed to do something or another :lol:

They smell really good, which was important to me. I hate the typical hair spray smell.
I use the #2 the most, because I use it to "refresh" my hair and bump up the body if it's getting flat/oily towards the end of the week and it's not time to wash yet. I've grown to prefer this over dry shampoo.

I use the #5 when I've actually curled my hair and need some hold. I always spray after styling, never before. For some reason I'm convinced using the spray before will cause my hair to get dry. I don't know, since I've never actually tried it...My hair will always still droop a bit, but it does pretty well.

No I don't. When I'm ready to go to bed I put my hair in a bun. In the morning I leave my hair down and somehow I get curls at the ends of my hair. Its like magic LOL j/k Not sure how or why they stay.

BostonMaria

Oh, so you got that "fancy" hair, huh?

I was afraid of hairspray for a long time, but then I got over it. I use it sometimes (I needed a "sometimes" option :lol: I said "often" because "rarely" seemed too inaccurate).

I use Garnier Fructis Anti-Humidity hair spray and I :love: it. I have it in two strengths #2 "Strong" which has "Flexible Control" and also in #5 "Extreme" for "Extreme Control". They have bamboo in the formula, which is supposed to do something or another :lol:

They smell really good, which was important to me. I hate the typical hair spray smell.
I use the #2 the most, because I use it to "refresh" my hair and bump up the body if it's getting flat/oily towards the end of the week and it's not time to wash yet. I've grown to prefer this over dry shampoo.

I use the #5 when I've actually curled my hair and need some hold. I always spray after styling, never before. For some reason I'm convinced using the spray before will cause my hair to get dry. I don't know, since I've never actually tried it...My hair will always still droop a bit, but it does pretty well.

Victorian

I think I'll pick up some of the #5 the next time I try curls :yep:

Thanks for the review!

@BostonMaria

Oh, so you got that "fancy" hair, huh?

Yup! :lachen:

tumblr_ltlih28YFA1r26zc1o1_400.gif

:lachen: :lachen:
That's not really funny, but it is.

How do you use setting lotion when you aren't rollersetting your hair? Or do you only rollerset for curls?
carletta

I only use it for rollerset . my hair usually last for along time when i do this. at night I simply roll my hair with satin rollers to keep my curls :yep:.....presto !!!!!! It never fails !!!!!!!!!

Back