Do you use gel on your braid outs?

leona2025

I'm relaxed and I do braid out often. I usually have one day of loose braid out and then the other days are a bun until I wash because it falls fast. I was wondering if any one uses gel on their braidouts. I usually put it on my edges and tie them down.

I don't want hard crunchy hair.

I'm relaxed and I do braid out often. I usually have one day of loose braid out and then the other days are a bun until I wash because it falls fast. I was wondering if any one uses gel on their braidouts. I usually put it on my edges and tie them down.

I don't want hard crunchy hair.

I am a Wen girl so I have been using the conditioning cleanser, the Remoist conditioner and the styling cream. I do twist outs and I can go four days and not look a hot mess (day 5 is not cute). It's very soft and the hold is the best ever even when I was using the crunchy stuff. I pull my hair up on top of my head in a loose puff using a cloth scrunchie and cover with a satin cap to sleep. I don't (can't) comb it between sets.

I do :yep:. I generally use my bee mine be hold curly butter. Its a gel, but has a very light hold (I like my hair soft to the touch). I also just bought the CoilyHeadChicks Hair Perfection for the same purpose....Haven't used it yet, but when I do I'll make sure to come back and update :).

I use gel sometimes. I just make sure that I have a good leave-in (usually Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion because it plays well with Eco Styler) and oil.

my staples are twistouts. i use db leave-in first then layer with either afroveda whipped gelly or fantasia ic gel spakle-lites.

I'm going to try adding gel next time I do a braid/twist out. Mine never come out right and my hair loves to frizz so... lol

Back