Do you use foam wrap or setting lotion

gymfreak336

I currently use a mix of sunsilk leave-in and elasta qp foam wrap to set my hair but I want to try something different. What do you use with good results?

I dont care for either one of them because both make my hair feel kind of crunchy for some reason. I just like leave-ins, pretty much.:cool:

SOmetimes I only use a leave-in. When I want more hold, I use Nairobi foam, Silky Milk Soft hold foam or Silk 2 foam wrap. Using wrap foam gives my hair light hold and body.

shunta said:
I dont care for either one of them because both make my hair feel kind of crunchy for some reason. I just like leave-ins, pretty much.:cool:
I second...i cant get away from that crunchy dry feeling so i use a leave-in. Giovanni Direct is creamy. No crunch, no dry-ness, and it holds curls very well :)

atlien11 said:
I second...i cant get away from that crunchy dry feeling so i use a leave-in. Giovanni Direct is creamy. No crunch, no dry-ness, and it holds curls very well :)
I am planning on getting some of this this weekend because I have heard some excellent reviews!;)

I use Nexxus Mousse Plus Alcohol Free Volumizing Styling Foam - it conditions the hair and gives it super body

Back