Do you think products for whites and blacks are different?

freshlikemoi

Hey ladies, I am looking for a light daily moisturizer. I am currently rocking a sewn-in and my moisturizer cant be too heavy or else my hair (the crown that I left out) and the weave gets greasy. I was thinking on going to Walgreens and looking for a moisturizer marketed to white/straight hair so that it wouldn't be as heavy. B/c they don't need all that moisture anyway. So what do you guys think about that? Also,can you recommend any light daily moisturizers?

Hey ladies, I am looking for a light daily moisturizer. I am currently rocking a sewn-in and my moisturizer cant be too heavy or else my hair (the crown that I left out) and the weave gets greasy. I was thinking on going to Walgreens and looking for a moisturizer marketed to white/straight hair so that it wouldn't be as heavy. B/c they don't need all that moisture anyway. So what do you guys think about that? Also,can you recommend any light daily moisturizers?

If you get a moisturizer that is not as heavy for them, then it will be too light for your hair.

And their hair needs lots of moisture as well. That's why they have all of those commercials advertising products that moisturize the hair.

The Pantene Restoratives and Garnier hair care lines are good examples of that.

If you get a moisturizer that is not as heavy for them, then it will be too light for your hair.

Hmmm...darnit!!! And I was just on my way to the drug store to pick up some white girl products (I mean in the nicest way possible). Now I don't know what to do, because my crown is being manipulated alot and I want my sewn-in to really get me to my goal, but not if my crown is gonna be all bald head b/c I need it straight to match my weave.:wallbash:

Try BB Oil moisturizer with aloe and castor oil for your leave out. I think a lot of people have issues with their leave out because of all of the manipulation... and heat. For my next install, I'm not going to use direct heat... I'm air drying and using carusos! I tie it down at night for blending.

Back