Do you think its unrealistic....?

NinasLongAmbition

Hey guys its me again! Newbie chiming in, anywhoo I wanted to get an honest opinion, on my hair growing from sl to apl by May 31st? Do you think its possble, what products will get me there?

Hrmmm. Depends on the inches between SL & APL for you, and how fast your hair grows. March 1st to May 31st is three months - so if it's about 1.5 - 2 inches between SL & APL, and your hair grows at the 'average' of 0.5 inches a month - it might be a stretch, but with protective styling alone, you should be close. If it's 3 inches or more - you'll have to pull all the growth aids out, and stick to the protective styling/low mani religiously - and it'll be a much bigger stretch/challenge.

Good luck, either way!

Is the pic in your siggy your length now? I dun think you can get to APL in about 3 months. Even if you got 1 inch of newgrowth a month that would only be 3 inches and i think you need a lil bit more to be APL. BUT I think you could get pretty durn close!! I was shoulder length on January 6 and now I'm about 1 and a half or 2 inches away from (slightly) APL. To be full APL i think it takes about 6 months from SL

To help speed your growth try MN, it's worked wonders for many ladies on here. Adapt to a good regimen, and keep it simple. Wear your hair is protective styles 95% of the time and don't use direct heat. You'll get there!!...but now over night:nono:

Well my regi is low manipulation, mosturizing daily , and protective styling 95% of the time and i also just adopted frequent cowashing, so i hope i make it im crossing my fingers :perplexed Ohh and im taking ultranoruish hair from gnc, Im about to buy some more vitamins

Back