Do you think it would be cheaper to mail my hair dryer back or should i buy a new one

Geminigirl

I don't know which would be cheaper...I need a new hair dryer I like doing my DC with heat and I wanna start rollersetting again. If it is cheaper to get a new one what's a good cheap hair dryer. I had the ION the pink and white one. I see Payne's beauty supply has some hot tools ones on sale but what do my hair sista's think?

Re: Do you think it would be cheaper to mail my hair dryer back or should i buy a new

hot tools is pretty good fair priced one

Re: Do you think it would be cheaper to mail my hair dryer back or should i buy a new

i had a soft bonnet dryer from wal-mart that worked pretty okay. got super hot, but hey, it got my hair dry! forgot the name brand, but it has a red bonnet, and it wasn't more than $27.

but if you're looking for a good standup dryer, i'd suggest the hot tools 1059. i have one, and i love it! dries my hair super quick, and even on the highest setting, it doesn't burn the life out of me. price incl. shipping was about $115 on ebay.

do you think it's worth it to mail my old one back so they can send me a new one or should i buy a brand new one?

is the old one broken?

yes my old one broke it's cracked on the neck of the dryer.

Back