Do you think is too much?

Taina

Before when i "didn't care too much" for my hair, my hair was not bad at all. My regimen was very simple. Wash and deep conditiones every week and moisturize every other day, or as needed; i always had very healthy hair with this. But natural hair is something else, i don't want to do "too much" and unhelp the hair instead of help it :lachen:

Attachments

• Dibujo1856.JPG
    Dibujo1856.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 90
i think your schedule is too cute!!!! I say continue to keep doing what works for your hair... your chart may help you observe your likes and dislikes in more detail.

I did the same thing. Except I printed a blank calendar for august, sept and oct and put in what needed to be done on what days! It's alot to keep up with

First I gotta say, I am a data girl, so I love the chart!

I dunno...What are you using for: DC, protein, and Night DC?

You are DC'ing 3x/week and adding an additional one at night 2x/week and then also adding protein on the days you do the night DC. From this, I am assuming you are doing a moisturizing DC at night and using the protein to balance? (BUT, you know what happens when you assume...LOL)

My hair wouldn't be able to stand that much DCing. Maybe a moisture DC 2x at most, with a protein DC maybe once every 2 weeks.

ETA: Were you asking about having a schedule being too much or what was on the schedule being too much? BC I answered the latter as well...

Last edited:
Before when i "didn't care too much" for my hair, my hair was not bad at all. My regimen was very simple. Wash and deep conditiones every week and moisturize every other day, or as needed; i always had very healthy hair with this. But natural hair is something else, i don't want to do "too much" and unhelp the hair instead of help it :lachen:

I like it. :yep: Very organized but it keeps you accountable and on a schedule.

First I gotta say, I am a data girl, so I love the chart!

I dunno...What are you using for: DC, protein, and Night DC?

You are DC'ing 3x/week and adding an additional one at night 2x/week and then also adding protein on the days you do the night DC. From this, I am assuming you are doing a moisturizing DC at night and using the protein to balance? (BUT, you know what happens when you assume...LOL)

My hair wouldn't be able to stand that much DCing. Maybe a moisture DC 2x at most, with a protein DC maybe once every 2 weeks.
Hi, actually you assume correct!
All i'm using is homemade stuff, as i told in another thread i'm living abroad and it`s kind of difficult to get some products down here.

So basically is :
Pre- poo
- EVOO

Night DC (mix)
- Pantene Pro-V Restoraives
- Honey
- Glycerin
- Emergencia
- EVOO

DC
- Emergencia (dominican one) or
- Elvive Total Restore or
- Pantene Pro-V restoratives

Protein (mix)
- Yoghurt
- Mayo
- Egg

or
- Egg
-Olive Oil

Pretty much it =)

I like the schedule. I think a schedule is a great way to get you in the habit of doing anything. When I first started I had a schedule and put it up on my bathroom mirror and it kept me motivated and in line to get to the goals I set for myself.

I think it may be a bit involved simply because it has a lot going on. This can also burn you out real quick. I think you will find out what works for you and scale it down as your feel fit.

Good luck and HHG!!!

Hi, actually you assume correct!
All i'm using is homemade stuff, as i told in another thread i'm living abroad and it`s kind of difficult to get some products down here.

So basically is :
Pre- poo
- EVOO

Night DC (mix)
- Pantene Pro-V Restoraives
- Honey
- Glycerin
- Emergencia
- EVOO

DC
- Emergencia (dominican one) or
- Elvive Total Restore or
- Pantene Pro-V restoratives

Protein (mix)
- Yoghurt
- Mayo
- Egg

or
- Egg
-Olive Oil

Pretty much it =)

You must wet bun your hair, bc you always have some good stuff in it! :lachen: I love the items you are using, but it sems like you are doing an intensive regi for damaged hair. Is it working for you? If so, don't try and change it until it stops working.

The only thing I can think to add is whether you ever do a clarifying treatment with like ACV or use Baking soda to remove buildup before any of your DCs?

The only thing that would put me off is the DCing and CWing on the same days. That would be a little too much mositure for my hair...and my hair love moisture. I would pull back a little so that you don't have to add additional protein. Otherwise, looks good, best of luck!

Looks like you have A LOOOOOT going on. :shocked:

I thought my regimen was too much :lol:

It's hard for me to read though ( I dunno, maybe I'm slow, lol)

You DC 5 times a week, 2 times overnight? Plus protein 2 times a week? *scratches head*

Wow :look: I thought I was doing too much :lachen:

Seriously, if your hair likes all of that, then keep doing it! If it starts interfering with your normal life though, it's okay to scale down just a lil :spinning:

Back