Do YOU Steam with or without a Plastic Cap???

civic4800

I just received my steamer and plan on using it tomorrow morning. When you're under your steamer, are you wearing plastic? Have you steamed with and without a cap and noticed any difference that makes you lean more one way? Any other steamer advice:grin:?
Thanks

When i've had it done at the hair dressers they've used a mesh/net material. So, no plastic. If you're using a plastic cap you won't get the effects of the steam.

I've only used my steamer once and it was without the plastic cap. This is what has been done at the hair salon when I used to get a steam treatment there.

I really don't see how steam could get to your hair with a cap on...it seems pointless. I have a steamer, actually only used twice, but no cap both times.

I have never used a steamer but I would not use a plastic cap with one, that would be counter productive.

When i've had it done at the hair dressers they've used a mesh/net material. So, no plastic. If you're using a plastic cap you won't get the effects of the steam.

This sounds good to reduce some of the dripping from the wet hair...I'll try this the next time I use my steamer

Back