Do you see thinner edges or a new hairline?

YoursTrulyRE

Me and my friend have been debating on my edges. I think they have gotten thinner (I have been wearing headbands a lot lately) and she thinks I have grown a new hairline. Can you even grow a new hairline? :perplexed

I have included three pictures. The first is from my BC (March 3, 2009), the second taken two weeks ago and the third picture taken today.

What do you think: thinner edges or new hairline?

Attachments

• big chop 4.jpg
    big chop 4.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG00075-20110308-0945.jpg
    IMG00075-20110308-0945.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG00095-20110318-0907.jpg
    IMG00095-20110318-0907.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 117
To be honest I can't tell from the pics but I don't think wearing hearbands and using them to pull back/smooth your edges is helpful if your worried about your edges.

You are right. I've stopped using the tight ones since my edges started looking thinner to me. The one I have in the last picture is not tight at all and is made of silk.

I am with the other ladies, it is hard to tell. I think people's hairline can fill in, once they stop the thing that was causing their hairline to thin. I am not sure about actually growing a "new" hairline....I have never heard of that.

You can also massage you edges with natural oils, if you are concerned about thinning.

They appear thinner to me....I would try to avoid pulling my hair back for a while, while treating your egdges, then after it grows in some pull it up in looser bands on occassions!

I would just be positive and think it's a new hairline and treat it with some keratin protein. Keratin really helped my hairline strengthen and retain.

I'm going to say you're growing in a new hairline. I say that because in Pic#1 (by your ears) you have a semi circle around your temples. In Pic#3, it's gone, has been filled in. :yep:

Back