Do you rollerset back to front or

spanishteardrops

Always follow your heart
Front to back. I mean starting at your nape area and going towards your forehead or forehead down to the nape area? Thanks! /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

I used to go from back to front, because it seemed like my rollers were tighter, but now I'm strictly front to back.

Front to back... WOW! I never realized people went back to front...

How do you go back to front? where do you put all the hair in the front while sectioning and rolling the back????

Help the slow people out here... LOL!

[ QUOTE ]

How do you go back to front? where do you put all the hair in the front while sectioning and rolling the back????

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I would section my hair, then roll and clip it up, to keep it out of my way. It took way more time doing it that way.

Front to back and from ear to ear. I still don't know how to do it in those nice rows like the woman at the Dom. salon.

Front to back. I too am surprised that some of you do back to front. Looking back I've seen some ladies at the dominican salon start in the middle then front, then back! LOL

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know right!!!
Front to Back for me too

I like it front to back. and then the sides go down towards my ears. lol. For those who do it back to front...how do you do a neat job with aligning the rollers? that seems hard to do.

[ QUOTE ]
I like it front to back. and then the sides go down towards my ears. lol. For those who do it back to front...how do you do a neat job with aligning the rollers? that seems hard to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

A rat tail comb really helps with parting and I use butterfly clips to hold my loose hair. I'm not particular about neatness, I guess because I get tired of parting, combing and rolling. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif I don't do it very often. Here's a picture. rollerset

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know right!!!
Front to Back for me too

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you for real? This is not rocket science. I part the section that I want to roll and use a clip to keep the rest of the hair out of the way.

Back