Do you prefer creme press or curling wax for flat ironing?

soslychic

I'm looking for a good product to flat iron my hair with and it seems like alot of people like curling waxes. I was wondering if anybody liked creme presses as well like the ones from keracare and dudley since they are designed for that purpose. Which offers better hold for flips? I find my hair falling flat when I flip out the ends after just a couple of hours. What can I do to solve this? Would a hairspray make it revert back curly?

Creme press all the way!!
From my experiences in the past, curling wax always made my hair feel sticky I think because most contain bee's wax.

I love ultra sheen's satin creme press or Lustrasilk Hair Culture Solution (for a dry flat iron style) I've never used curling wax. It always looks greasy, no matter how much you use.

Neither! They both make my hair heavy I like Beyong the zone thermal protectant spray.

Never tried the creme press... i know Iris was in love with one that has been discontinued...I was considering a wax base, however, coconut oil and ION heat protectant works good for me..

I have a creme press product from Lets Jam but I dont know how it works yet. I was using Silk Elements Mega Silk Heat Protectant Spray but it made my scalp and head itch :lol:

Thanks ladies! I think I'm gonna go for the ultra sheen creme press. Anyone eles have experiences to share?

Is there anything I could use for hold (for the outward flips I like to do with the flat iron) without making my hair revert?

Back