Do you own a salon quality hooded hair dryer?

Mizani_Mrs

Ladies, if you own a salon quality hooded hair dryer. Please post the brand-name/style and your review if your hair dries quickly. I am veerrrrry close to spending money on a professional dryer. I am still eyeing the Pibbs kwikdry 514 for $270, but i see there is a selection of dryers on eBay for $150, so i wonder if these ones have good reviews and if they have a high concentration of heat which dries hair fast... Thanks soooo very much for your comments!

Well the only thing I have is a stand -up Thermal Ionic by Babyliss pro where you can pull the see through part down to get it started that my hubby bought me for Christmas last year. It dries my hair faster than the regular gooded drier and it's Ionic. It's the closest thing to professional that I can get right now. Until I find an auction in the newspaper.

I have a Koken( Luxor) salon dryer that I brought from a lady that owned a salon who had just passed away for $50 bucks because the family was closing the shop down and just wanted to get rid of everything. I have no idea how old it is but it works great and my hair drys really fast on the normal setting. God forbid if something ever happened to it I would definately look into buying another salon dryer.

Back