do you notice this?

longhairluva

I don't know if I am going crazy or what but yesterday I bought some of the purple magnetic rollers that comes with the top clamps. I was bumping my ends with these rollers and I notice that they are a little less magnetic than the ones I bought that doesn't come with the clamps. So I pulled out the two rollers and I noticed that the ones that come alone are smoother than the ones that come with the clamps. My hair rolls better on the one without the clamps. They are the same company and everything. Am I crazy or did someone else notice this?

mf_long_roller_purple.jpg

I just took the clamps off the ones that come with them and use them with the other ones when I want to bump my hair. I use pins when I rollerset. I don't know what the deal is because both sets of my rollers are by annie. Thank you ladies for letting me know I wasn't delusional.:D

Yeh I have both of those. The weight of the rollers are different too. The one with the clamps seem to be heavier than the one without the clamps.(I mean, when you're using clips with both.) I find I like the ones without the clamp better.

Ebonygurl00 said:
I just bought the same exact rollers that're in the first pic yesterday. So those work better?

Yes. The ones if the first pic are better IMO. I just put the clamps on those when I bump my ends at night but I use them with pins when I do my rollerset.

I'm glad you postesd this. I thought I was going crazy or had gotten a bad batch. But the ones that come alone (without the clamps) are much better and leave my hair much smoother. In fact, my hair seems to cling to those rollers better. Both types that I have are made by the same brand - Annies.

Okay so I am not alone, I usually have to use end papers with the clamp set, but my hair clings to the ones without the clamps. Thanks for posting. ;)

longhairluva said:
Yes. The ones if the first pic are better IMO. I just put the clamps on those when I bump my ends at night but I use them with pins when I do my rollerset.

i can not use those danggone pins!! i can never make them stay.

Back