Do You need to "Let him go"? Hmm...Whatcha think???

ocean74

“LET THEM GO”

There are people who can walk away from you, hear me when I tell you this…

When people can walk away from you, let them walk!
I don’t want you to try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, or staying attached to you. I mean hang up the phone!
When people can walk away from you, let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody who left. The bible say: “They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.”(1 John 2:19)
People leave you because they are not joined to you, and if they’re not joined to you, you can’t make them stay. LET THEM GO!
It doesn’t mean that they are a bad person; it just mean that their part in the story is over, and you got to know when people part in your story is over so that you don’t keep trying to raise the dead. You’ve got to know when it’s dead. You’ve got to know when it’s over!
Let me tell you something…
I’ve got the gift of good-bye. It’s the tenth spiritual gift. I believe in good-bye. It’s not that I’m hateful! I’m faithful! And I know whatever God means for me to have, He’ll give it to me. If it takes too much sweat…I don’t need it! So stop begging people to stay and LET THEM GO!

Let em go. Thats it It may hurt but a least you are opening up room for someone that won't walk away.

The good lord closes one door and opens another

You know what? I needed to read and see that. I have been holding on to someone bc I thought I needed to do so, and I thought I was supposed to. I realize now that I do have to let him (a him) go.

Love Lets go

Fear clings on

Love knows and anybody who knows love, loves themselves and loves others knows that anybody not willing to/wanting to be of their own free will in your life they are not in a place of love to reflect love back to you.....you let them go with love and wish them love in their lives

you have not let go of anybody if you hold grudges, resentments, bitterness towards another who didn't want to be with you or in your life

trying to force another, obligate another, secure another, manipulate another to stay, put consequences on them if they leave to stay is not love either, because if the only reason they are staying around is because they fear "consequences" you don't have a person "in love" with you, they are in as much fear as you are in a relationship

Last edited:
im always deuces to certain ppl...no one should be holding on to anyone that aint holding on to you boo...friend, family, boo etc

to me its a blessing in disguise..for something better to come your way!

love yourself!!!!

Amen again...

... now can someone speak on getting through the pain of it all-

one by realizing the pain comes from you not them even if they "hurt" you, something in you needs to be healed

thank them for bringing it up because what pains you is what is blocking you from experiencing love in its fullness and when you address and heal it you are removing all the roadblocks that are in front of your own source of love that is all that you are looking for....its not in other people its in you

let them go with love because if they are 'hurting" others they are hurting within themselves and love is all they need in order to stop ....also because what you wish for another is what you bring upon urself..if you wish them more pain and want them to get theirs and hold onto suffering it is what will come into your life

Back