Do you mositurize while wearing rollersets

Lilmama1011

Or do you just seal every night with a oil or butter? I'm not talking about the ones that wrap after a roller set, the ones that actually keep the curls for a couple of days or so because I wear majority of the time curls and I moisturize nightly and was wondering would it be fine to just seal every night instead of moisturizing to make the roller sets last longer and frizz less or do you find with sealing it frizzed the same?

Or do you just seal every night with a oil or butter? I'm not talking about the ones that wrap after a roller set, the ones that actually keep the curls for a couple of days or so because I wear majority of the time curls and I moisturize nightly and was wondering would it be fine to just seal every night instead of moisturizing to make the roller sets last longer and frizz less or do you find with sealing it frizzed the same?

I use very little product when I am wearing a curly do. Meaning if I am sporting a rod set I just use a little serum daily each morning to fluff the curls.

[USER=201322 said:
divachyk[/USER];18445425]I moisturize and seal nightly. I pin curl the hair overnight to ensure my curls hold up.

What do you moisturize with?

What do you moisturize with?

No particular product. I use all my moisturizers/sealers interchangeably without issue. The only oil I tend to stay away from on the length is castor. I will use it on the roots and scalp massage. However, Bee Mine Luscious and avocado oil is a great combo.

Because I always have so much new growth, I try not to use moisturizers on my new growth, even when flat ironed. I take a little moisturizer and apply to my ends. then I take a couple of drops of oil and smooth it over my hair. I pincurl or ponytail my head, then go to to bed.

I haven't moisturizer for the last two days just sealed and so far it seem the curls drop less and frizz is down more but I think I'm going to moisturize tonight

Back