Do you love your Jilbere de Paris shower comb or what?!

Divine Inspiration

I just feel the need to rave for a minute about my trusty little shower comb...

This comb has been *instrumental* on my hair care voyage (that makes me giggle for some reason :lol: ) When people ask how I've managed to grow my hair to this length, this comb is one of the first things I mention because properly distributing conditioner & not ripping strands out with seams has really been beneficial for me. The best part of it all is how incredibly cheap it is. The combs are extremely well crafted considering the price! So today I went out and bought a couple as a part of Christmas "beauty baskets" that I'm making for very close friends. I know that once they get used to not using paddles brushes and seamed combs, they'll be hooked like me! :look:

Does anybody else feel this way or am I just trippin?? :confused:

Yes - it is the only comb I use. I have had my for over a year and it rocks! Especially if you are tenderheaded like myself

I absolutely Agree! I just love my Jilbere shower comb. It's the only comb I use! Won't touch my hair without it! Definitely a keeper!

I love these combs too I found them on sale at a discount store so I bought a dozen to give out at hair meetings.

I LOVE mine! The first couple of times I used it, I wasn't that impressed, but now I'm hooked. It just glides through my wet 4a/b hair in the shower.

LABETT said:
I love these combs too I found them on sale at a discount store so I bought a dozen to give out at hair meetings.

OK?! I'm to the point that I wanna keep em in my purse and give em to folks I run into with damaged hair! :lol: They are such a Godsend! :D

Its my favorite comb also. I have 3 different colors so that I always have one accessible. I like that I can hang them from the towel bar too.

Divine Inspiration said:
It's only costs $1.49!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I got mine for 99 cents at a beauty supply in the mall and I do not know what I would do without it for detanglin.

Conair has a similar one as well (haven't tried it). I have seen it a CVS

99 cents????????? That is good stuff! :yep:

A couple of weeks ago, I was in Walgreens and I glanced at a shower comb by some random company (Revlon, Conair, who knows? :lol: ) and it had seams!!! I thought that was defeating the purpose, but I guess they figure that the wider teeth, the sturdy material and the convenient little hook makes it a shower comb...not for me.

The moral of the story: Not all shower combs are created equal! :lol:

LABETT said:

I'm not in SC, but was wondering what store that was. TIA!

I use mine to distribute the conditioner once I've applied it. Once I've rinsed my con and applied my leave-in, I use it to detangle. I also use it during the week on dry hair if I'm wearing it straight. It's a great replacement for all other combs, imho.

brownhaired_bonanza said:
Hmmmm.... i never thought to use a comb in the shower before. So when it is used- after the shampoo or after the conditioner?

I use mine to comb the conditioner through. Also, while I'm rinsing the conditioner out with the water running over the area that I'm combing. The comb just glides right through! I love that thing. Leave it hanging right up on my little shower caddy! :)

MizAvalon said:
I use mine to comb the conditioner through. Also, while I'm rinsing the conditioner out with the water running over the area that I'm combing. The comb just glides right through! I love that thing. Leave it hanging right up on my little shower caddy! :)
Yep!!!!!!!

Back