do you know what is a cold hair straightening technique?

I recently tried out Tanino for cold straightening my hair, and I thought I’d share how it worked for me. If you’re looking for a way to get smooth, straight hair without frying it with heat, this might be your thing! Here’s a step-by-step on how to do it:

What You’ll Need:

• Tanino straightening treatment
  • Clarifying shampoo
  • Wide-tooth comb
  • Application brush
  • Plastic cap
  • Hair clips
  • Hair dryer (optional)
  • Flat iron (optional for sealing)
Steps:

1. Prep Your Hair:
    • Start by washing your hair with a clarifying shampoo to get rid of any buildup. Rinse well.
    • Towel-dry your hair so it’s damp but not soaking.
  2. Section It Out:
    • Clip your hair into sections to make the application easier.
  3. Apply the Treatment:
    • Pour some Tanino treatment into a bowl.
    • Use an application brush to apply the treatment from roots to ends, section by section. Make sure every strand is coated.
    • Comb through your hair with a wide-tooth comb to distribute the product evenly.
  4. Let It Sit:
    • Once your hair is fully covered, pop on a plastic cap.
    • Leave it on for 30-45 minutes (check your product’s instructions).
  5. Rinse It Out:
    • Rinse your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water until the product is completely out. Don’t use shampoo, just water.
  6. Dry Your Hair:
    • Towel-dry your hair again.
    • You can let it air dry or use a hair dryer in a cool setting.
  7. Optional Sealing:
    • If your Tanino product recommends it, you can use a flat iron to seal in the treatment.
    • Set the flat iron to around 300°F (150°C) and run it through your hair a few times per section.
    • Don’t overdo it with the heat to avoid damage.
  8. Aftercare:
    • Use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner to make the results last.
    • Try to cut down on heat styling to keep your hair looking fab.
And that’s it! Cold straightening with Tanino is a great way to get smooth, straight hair without the damage from heat. Give it a try and see how it works for you. If you have any questions or tips, drop them below!

I recently tried out Tanino for cold straightening my hair, and I thought I’d share how it worked for me. If you’re looking for a way to get smooth, straight hair without frying it with heat, this might be your thing! Here’s a step-by-step on how to do it:

What You’ll Need:

• Tanino straightening treatment
  • Clarifying shampoo
  • Wide-tooth comb
  • Application brush
  • Plastic cap
  • Hair clips
  • Hair dryer (optional)
  • Flat iron (optional for sealing)
Steps:

1. Prep Your Hair:
    • Start by washing your hair with a clarifying shampoo to get rid of any buildup. Rinse well.
    • Towel-dry your hair so it’s damp but not soaking.
  2. Section It Out:
    • Clip your hair into sections to make the application easier.
  3. Apply the Treatment:
    • Pour some Tanino treatment into a bowl.
    • Use an application brush to apply the treatment from roots to ends, section by section. Make sure every strand is coated.
    • Comb through your hair with a wide-tooth comb to distribute the product evenly.
  4. Let It Sit:
    • Once your hair is fully covered, pop on a plastic cap.
    • Leave it on for 30-45 minutes (check your product’s instructions).
  5. Rinse It Out:
    • Rinse your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water until the product is completely out. Don’t use shampoo, just water.
  6. Dry Your Hair:
    • Towel-dry your hair again.
    • You can let it air dry or use a hair dryer in a cool setting.
  7. Optional Sealing:
    • If your Tanino product recommends it, you can use a flat iron to seal in the treatment.
    • Set the flat iron to around 300°F (150°C) and run it through your hair a few times per section.
    • Don’t overdo it with the heat to avoid damage.
  8. Aftercare:
    • Use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner to make the results last.
    • Try to cut down on heat styling to keep your hair looking fab.
And that’s it! Cold straightening with Tanino is a great way to get smooth, straight hair without the damage from heat. Give it a try and see how it works for you. If you have any questions or tips, drop them below!
Thank you for sharing. I have been curious about this for ages. Is this the same as those cold flat iron I see folks running on their Creme-conditionner like soaked hair? Or is that something else? Is it a deep conditioning system?

Back