Do you have pics of your hair in other places??

No, I dont. I think it would be strange to have pics of my hair in other places/forums that arent hair related. JMO.

No I just have them on fotki. I have some other pics with some other online photo place and it's also locked and I'm the only one who has the password. They are general pics not showing my hair specifically. I don't like the thought of my pics all over the internet. I don't show my face.

No, I dont. I think it would be strange to have pics of my hair in other places/forums that arent hair related. JMO.
They are just general pictures, not specifically for hair growing purposes. Just random photos that just so happen to show how my hair is growing.

Yes - I have hundreds (maybe thousands) of pics in my flickr, but I rarely link it. I also have a members-only photo journal on TLHC, where I usually showcase pictures.

I considered a fotki, but I didn't feel like paying for it, and it's a hassle keeping up two photo locations.

I don't know, maybe once my hair starts really showing some length, I'll start a fotki.

Back