Do you ever use your Deep Conditioner as a Moisturizer or Leave in???

I've used LeKair Cholesterol for a wng in the past. Regularly, I use Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Mask on my niece's hair and Giovanni Nutrafix on my hair. The ingredients in Nutrafix are exactly the same as the Direct Leave-In but the consistency is thicker.

I use organix moroccan oil as a leave in a few days a week. I think that counts as a dc. It leaves my hair super moisturized and is a perfect moisture boost right before wash day.

Jewel08 said:
My hair does not like a lot of protein, so I use a leave in instead.

Many of my DC dont have protein in them and if they do its one of the moisture boosting proteins like hydrolyzed wheat protein or soy.

I use my deep conditioners as leave-ins all the time. The only one in my rotation that I haven't used as a leave-in is Mocha Silk Infusion.

Yes, sometimes. I did that this week. Sometimes, I also rinse it out but leave just enough in so it acts like a leave in.

If a dc doesn't work well for me, I'll try and use it as a leave in as well. CJ rehab for me works so awesome as a leave in vs just an alright dc job.

After using AOWC as a moisturizer for about 2 months, my final review is that it's just ok. It can leave an almost sticky residue on my hair and my hair doesn't feel as moisturized a when I use it as a DC. Not terrible, but you can tell it's not intended to be used that way. It works pretty well mixed with water as a spritz.

Sent from my HTC Evo

I started using Aussie moist conditioner as a leave in. I tried Vo5 moisture milks once but it make my hair feel gummy. So far so good with Aussie.

I use Yes to Cuc as a DC and as my leave in. I have used a lot of different conditioners and none can top that. It's def my holy grail product.

I used the last of my Darcy's Pumpkin condish as a leave-in/moisturizer to bun. I loved the way my hair felt when I took it down so I bought 2 more bottles.

I started using Tresseme Naturals as a conditioner, leave-in, and daily moisturizer (spray bottle with water, coconut oil, and some protein). Best moisturizer ever!

I recently started doing this with BBB's Babassu Butter Love DC. I found I like the effect a lot more when leaving it in as opposed to washing it out. The moisturizing effect lasts a lot longer this way.

Back