Do you ever ask yourself, now why did I buy this?

gymfreak336

Thats what I was asking myself today looking at the Redken butter treat in my cabinet. Now I think its a great conditioner but it isn't always consistent for me. I still have a liter of Kenra underneath the sink too. Right now, the ovation creme rinse is rocking my world and I really need to go ahead a buy the big bottle of that. With the money I spent on the butter treat, I could have gotten that instead or even some Joico MC which I know works. Oh well:ohwell:

Last edited:
sounds like a pj:lachen:
well if you stop now you might run out of all your product by January.
thatll save you a little chunk change:yep:

sounds like a pj:lachen:
well if you stop now you might run out of all your product by January.
thatll save you a little chunk change:yep:

Who me! :giggle:

I know I know.......Everytime I think I am getting over it, it comes back with a vengence but I don't know. Things are different now. Between the ovation system and maybe 4-5 other things, I have a complete set of products. Something about that feels weird to me. I feel like something is wrong because I can finally fit everything into one container:eek:

I was looking at the J/A/S/O/N biotin condtioner and wondering why I bought 2 and I haven't even used the 1st one!!:perplexed

Please girl I look at my entire stach every day and ask myself that question. I found the the cheap stuff works best for me. HE LTR conditioner and leave in are my staples. All my Aveda stuff are just sitting there. Damage Remedy line, Sap moss line and rosemary mint line are gathering dust.

Please girl I look at my entire stach every day and ask myself that question. I found the the cheap stuff works best for me. HE LTR conditioner and leave in are my staples. All my Aveda stuff are just sitting there. Damage Remedy line, Sap moss line and rosemary mint line are gathering dust.

I know. Thats the thing, you just sit and look at it. I have two brand new bottle of TIGI ego boost that I haven't touched yet. I have a whole liter of Abba Moisturescentation that I have used once too.

YES!I just brought two colored hair treatments and my hair isn't even freakin colored!I already KNOW that kenra mc is is my con staple so why do I insist on buying so much conditioner?

YES!I just brought two colored hair treatments and my hair isn't even freakin colored!I already KNOW that kenra mc is is my con staple so why do I insist on buying so much conditioner?

What did you buy?

I love Kenra too. Its fool proof. I was thinking about rollersetting my hair tonight and if I do, I will deep condition with kenra.

i was looking at my NTM and wondering why. i was looking at all my all soft products and wondering why. now im starting to question all my keracare products:perplexed.
the only products im happy with is my vo5, frederick fekkai shea butter conditioner, aveda, carols daughter hair milk and a few others. im not really using shampoo right now so:rolleyes:

Who me! :giggle:

I know I know.......Everytime I think I am getting over it, it comes back with a vengence but I don't know. Things are different now. Between the ovation system and maybe 4-5 other things, I have a complete set of products. Something about that feels weird to me. I feel like something is wrong because I can finally fit everything into one container:eek:
lmao
nothing is wrong with you i oly have 3 conditioners 1 shampoo and a bottle of ovation that i stretch(i spray ovation and water on my scalp while in braids) and im set for a few months i have 2 cremes and thats about it
i bet that container is heavy:lachen:

Yep, sounds like pj behavior to me, gym.:yep::lachen:Lemme stop, I ask myself this all the time whenever I look under my bathroom sink.

lmao
nothing is wrong with you i oly have 3 conditioners 1 shampoo and a bottle of ovation that i stretch(i spray ovation and water on my scalp while in braids) and im set for a few months i have 2 cremes and thats about it
i bet that container is heavy:lachen:

Just 3 conditioners! :eek: :thud:

I don't know why I bought Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo and Conditioner. I went to the P&G Easysaver site for the BOGO coupon. I haven't used either yet as directed. It's just sitting there collecting dust. I've been trying to use the conditioner as a moisturizer for my ends but I'm stuck on using Nacidit Olive Oil Shampoo and Emergencia Treatment right now.

Yes!!

I always buy something, use it once, buy something else, use that once, and keep repeating :nono: No wonder why I don't have any staples yet :rolleyes:

You read my mind Gym. I bought quite a few items from the Organix line and I'm not really even using them. :ohwell: A couple of the products were hard to find too...was it just the thrill of finding it and buying it? :wallbash:

Back