Do You Buy Clip In Extensions In The Store?

CaraWalker

im going to be a straight hair natural now. but for the time being i do not currently know how to press my hair relaxer straight. it is however nice and long and full enough that i could easily hide some long extensions at the back of my skull, which i feel will solve my weave problem. i also desperately need a trim, and being able to fake some length will make it easier to swallow :giggle:

the last time i bought clip ins online from ali baba they were terrible quality, most assuredly not human. i would prefer to buy some in store so that i can be sure they will match, but i only ever see regular extensions in stores.

I did when I was in high school because we didn't have all of these weave vendors and gurus. I used to go to the wholesale district in NYC where they would sell wefts and clips separately for cheap, then sew the clips on myself. I think everything cost me like $20. You technically need a merchant card (is that what it's called? ) but I got away by saying I was buying samples.

Bumping this thread. OK, cool about making the clip ins. But does anyone buy them - already made? If so, where?

Back