Do you attend morning, afternoon, or evening church service?

jhcprincess

I am shopping for a new church and many of the more recently established churches have multiple services. It's so nice for us who are not morning people! I plan on attending the evening service, as most of my friends do.

Sunday Morning Service

and... :look: :look: :look:

Afternoon and Evening. :yep:

Church is sometimes an 'all day' event for us. What I love about this is that the children love it. They love being in Church and being involved in the many family activities.

I'd rather have them in a wholesome environment as they get to see other children (peers) who love and serve the Lord and that it's as natural as breathing for each of them. Our family is also involved throughout the week, and there are several themed services which minister to the men. It's awesome.

My church has an 8am service and 11am service, no evening service. I attend the 11am service because I'm not a morning person either. Also Sunday is my only day off so I like sleeping in for a bit.

Service on Sabbath, Saturday 12pm service. I usually have meetings after service so I come to the afternoon, sometimes if I have to go out of town or something I really have to do i will attend the morning service. at 9am. I am a morning person, but I prefer the afternoon service.

we used to have two services 8 and 11 am.
But we cut down to one at 10
I wish we would go back to both. I loved it so much!

Sunday Morning Service

and... :look: :look: :look:

Afternoon and Evening. :yep:

Church is sometimes an 'all day' event for us. What I love about this is that the children love it. They love being in Church and being involved in the many family activities.

I'd rather have them in a wholesome environment as they get to see other children (peers) who love and serve the Lord and that it's as natural as breathing for each of them. Our family is also involved throughout the week, and there are several themed services which minister to the men. It's awesome.

So true... this is the way that I grew up. :yep:

Now we only have one service and it is at 8:30 am. Some mornings I struggle getting up but I appreciate having the rest of the day to spend with the family.

So true... this is the way that I grew up. :yep:

Now we only have one service and it is at 8:30 am. Some mornings I struggle getting up but I appreciate having the rest of the day to spend with the family.

We usually attend the 9:30 a.m. service. The children love staying for the rest of the day's events. They love the fellowship with their peers, who are other children their ages who truly love the Lord.

They call when they're ready to come home; "Daddy" picks them up. :yep:

Last edited:
Back