Do twistouts/bantu knots make anyone's hair knot up?

Simply_Kelz

Lately I've been cowashing and wearing twistouts, but I have a different take to my twistouts. I two-strand twist, then put the twists into bantu knots. I love it, but I found a few single (or sometimes double) strand knots.

My hair probably doesn't like this style:nono: so I guess I'll leave it alone, but I was wondering if anyone else had this problem.

Relaxed and naturals welcome to chime in.

I haven't noticed that...then again, my hair comes out like this, so maybe I shouldn't be talking at all. LOL

Attachments

• 2009-01-19 023.jpg
    2009-01-19 023.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 2009-01-19 024.jpg
    2009-01-19 024.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 14
Lately I've been cowashing and wearing twistouts, but I have a different take to my twistouts. I two-strand twist, then put the twists into bantu knots. I love it, but I found a few single (or sometimes double) strand knots.

My hair probably doesn't like this style:nono: so I guess I'll leave it alone, but I was wondering if anyone else had this problem.

Relaxed and naturals welcome to chime in.

Maybe it's the combination of two strand twists AND bantu knots?

I haven't noticed that...then again, my hair comes out like this, so maybe I shouldn't be talking at all. LOL

Girl, hush!:lachen: You are making such nice progress; I remember when you BC'ed!

Maybe it's the combination of two strand twists AND bantu knots?

I got the idea from this YouTuber who is also relaxed .. and her's don't knot.:perplexed But, I think I found the solution.

In one of those threads^^ the posters said they dont twist the ends. I think that's it.:yep: Hopefully.:look:

Back