Do they make Flat Iron......

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
for short hair especially the lenght of my hair (in photo album, in my signature). I am 10 weeks post relaxer and I wanted to maybe flat iron the new growth after rollersetting. Wrapping doesn't work for me because no matter how I wrap it appears too flat so I was thinking flat ironing the nex growth to make it straight.

Also if they do can anyone suggest the correct size. I am going to get on from Sally's that way if I don't like it or I'm not happy with the results I can return it.

You would prolly want a 1/2" to an inch size flat iron. Thats the size my stylist uses her her short haired clients. it helps her get to the root better than the larger ones. She uses a chi though. The expensive one. I wouldnt know the size that sally's has though

well, i know theyre available as small as 1 inch....i havent seen anything smaller...you may have to press with a hot comb until you have more length....

ive heard that a lot of the ones at sally are kinda crappy...maybe someone here can suggest a decent brand...
~T~

Wow. I didn't know this.

Hi DSD
wave.gif

Gold n Hot makes a thin iron. It's about and 1 inch and does great on roots. Try it out.

Re: Do they make Flat Iron......Update

I brought the Curlmster Ceramics Flat Iron. They had a 7/8 inche one that was on sell. Has anyone used or heard of it?

I washed my hair last night and added some Motion Leave-In and EQ Design Form and roller set my hair last night. Thsi morning added a little serum to the ends and flat ironed the new growth. Are there any other tips anyone can give to get good results.

Back