Do Surveys - Get Free Sally's Stuff! - E-Rewards.

HoneyDew

I got this in an email: (pardon me if this has been posted)

Dear Valued Sally Beauty Supply Customer,

Get Rewarded!

Please accept this exclusive invitation to join e-Rewards® and participate in online market research surveys that have been pre-screened to match your interests. You can earn e-Rewards Currency that can be redeemed for valuable Rewards from leading companies including exclusive savings at Sally Beauty Supply, free movie rentals from Blockbuster®, subscriptions to popular magazines and much more!

Enroll in e-Rewards today, and you’ll get a valuable Welcome Gift just for enrolling. It’s quick, your privacy is guaranteed, and there’s no cost to participate.

http://www.e-rewards.com/Enroll.do?u...lybeautysupply

Membership in the e-Rewards Opinion Panel is by invitation only. Enjoy this acccess to e-Rewards!!

In a few weeks I have already gotten $17 in e-rewards. I am saving up for a $20 Sally Beauty Gift Certificate. :D

I received this too like last wk or the wk b4 and my overly cautious behind thought they were just trying to get my email info so they can send me a bunch of crap, :lol: , I'm going to sign up today. Thanks for sharing girl.

ETA: My dumb behind deleted the email.

Last edited:
BeautifulWideEyes said:
I received this too like last wk or the wk b4 and my overly cautious behind thought they were just trying to get my email info so they can send me a bunch of crap, :lol: , I'm going to sign up today. Thanks for sharing girl.

I was too. I used an email account that is for crappy things - JUST IN CASE.

I got a $5 Sally coupon right away and was skeptical right up until I handed it to the cashier at Sallys. I just knew it was not going to work. But it did!

Now I want that $20 one. :)

I have gotten surveys about car insurance, the IT field (my work), gaming (not sure why i got this one), and medical insurance. It's actually kinda fun.

Back