Do It Blindfolded

Guess what my boys are watching tonight at church for "Movie Night!" You got it! "God gifted you with leadership ability. Don't waste it!" :D

Wow, This spoke to me so powerfully.

God is counting on you to keep going, when it's seems too hard and it's hurting and burning Keep going.

Because if you don't quit and you keep going you will end up in the END ZONE. (A place of victory).

THANK you so much for sharing. WHEW!!

kbragg said:
One star? Wow:( To LP1177, yes this is a movie. It's actually available on DVD right now!

As of now, you received 3 stars...one for The Father, one for The Son, and one for The Holy Ghost!:) :) :)

Last edited:
This was awesome, kbragg! My husband was shaving when I begin to watch it, next thing I knew, he was standing next to me and after the short movie was over, he said he needed to see that and how it blessed him abundantly.

Don't let the one star bandit get the glory, girl....they know they watched it and got convicted because they don't know how to keep going, they are always falling and never getting up. They need Jesus and they know it, that's why they do what they do...it's all good, right?

Keep bringing these awesome videos....they are a blessing!

Thank you for posting this, this blessed me Kbragg, dont let a one star phase you the least bit. this thread gets 5 stars from me.

Nice & Wavy said:
Don't let the one star bandit get the glory, girl....they know they watched it and got convicted because they don't know how to keep going, they are always falling and never getting up. They need Jesus and they know it, that's why they do what they do...it's all good, right?

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Back