Do Any Of You Use Holding/Hair Spray?

MrsHdrLe

I'm loving my low heat routine and have gotten quite good at roller setting on wash day, but half way through the day, my curls are pretty much gone. I also notice that my beautician uses some kind of holding spray when she does my hair and I think that has something to do with that fresh from the salon look. I currently don't use anything except heat protectant spray.

Do any of you use hair spray or holding spray as the last step to your style?

If so, "What works best and is healthy to boot?"

When I wear my hair in my twistouts (like in my siggy), I use holding spray so that the twists won't drop or look all frizzy the next day...& I use a TON! lol. I've never really used it for a roller set though because I like my rollersets to be fresh and flowy, free from products that weigh the hair down. I have never seen my hairdresser use holding spray on my rollersets either.

I've been using Design Essentials spritz for my flexi rod sets. I wasn't too impressed so I bought Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-humidity hair spray. I'll be using it for the first time today. If I don't like that I'll be getting Beadhead Masterpiece Massive Shine Hair Spray
21UNsLbBspL._SL500_AA200_.jpg
I want something that has hold but makes my hair shine too

I've been using Design Essentials spritz for my flexi rod sets. I wasn't too impressed so I bought Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-humidity hair spray. I'll be using it for the first time today. If I don't like that I'll be getting Beadhead Masterpiece Massive Shine Hair Spray
21UNsLbBspL._SL500_AA200_.jpg
I want something that has hold but makes my hair shine too

Please let us know your results. And if you get the bedhead product, let us know how that works out too. It sounds like a good product.

I have a sample size of Kenra super hold finishing spray. It is really nice and not too stiff.

Attachments

• kenra.jpg
    kenra.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 6
I use Pantene Flexible hold spray. It works great and my hair is still bouncy. It does get slightly hard, but you can't tell unless you touch it. I usually put coconut oil on it at night and it is soft and bouncy again in the morning!

So...the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-humidity hair spray was a no go. My curls got droopy after only a few hrs. The Design Essentials spritz did a much better job. I think I'm gonna try Pantene Ice Shine hair spray before I try the Bedhead since it's so expensive.

Back