do any of yall put in leave-in conditioners daily?

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
do yall? because i want to know if that could make hair grow, since i won't be able to do co-washes ( my aunt thought i was crazy because i wanted to wash my hair 3 days after i washed it before ) i just want to know what yall think of that. if it is good for your hair. if it is i'm thinking about using profective leave in.... am i silly for asking this?

I used to when I wore my wet-n-wavy. I'd use some Infusium diluted with water. But recently when I wore the style, I just used V05's leave-in.
smile.gif

No, you're not silly for asking. I don't use a leave in daily, however, I believe there are some here who do. I find that once I heat style it, I don't need any other moisturizers until the next wash day.

I don't either, but I have.

Will it make your hair grow? No. Your diligent care and gentle handling will accomplish that. But the constant moisture can help if your hair is overdry (which most of ours is)....

I say try it and see...who knows? Maybe because of you we'll all be doing a "daily leave in challenge" in the Fall.
laugh.gif

hehehe tracy but thanks i was thinking abotu putting it in when its dry ( not being wet ) though but i'll try it, if anyone wants to join me.................

No, not daily although my Headress leave-in is made for daily use. Some of the ladies use a leave-in everyday.
smile.gif

Yes, I do. Currently with a fresh touch-up and roller set I use Surge daily. I spray a little on and then put on some olive oil to seal in the moisture.

I'll be goin back to my co washes/buns around 3-4 weeks post touchup. When I do my daily co washes I use infusium23 and surge along with some other things I alternate with.

It helps retain my length by making it easier to comb through and puts moisture on my hair that I seal in with olive oil.

Back