DMV Ladies: Where Do You Buy Dominican Products & How Much $

JFK

Hi Ladies,

I was thinking of trying to Dominican conditioners but don't know where to get them.

I was thinking of the BSS across the street from the Dominican salon on Georgia Ave. (near Kennedy Street).

Are they there? Anywhere else? How much do they usually cost?

Thanks Yall!

i'm not sure about georgia ave area. but i usually go to my dominican salon (sintia's on landover rd) but i do know the bss store in wheaton mall the store near the target sells them.

btw price wise. i think it depends on the product. last time i bought alter ego garlic (guess not a dominican product but they use it in the salon) was around 25 last year. the silicon mix, i think was 15. the other products i can't recall the prices.

i'm not sure about georgia ave area. but i usually go to my dominican salon (sintia's on landover rd) but i do know the bss store in wheaton mall the store near the target sells them.

thanks for responding!

What do the prices look like?

ETA: You already answered, thanks!

I'm in southern Maryland and the bss sale them. Depending on what you want most of the dominican salon sale products. There is large bss in Oxon Hill on Livington.

Yay for sintias! Anyway...I've seen them in the BSS across from Sintia's, my beauty in largo near target and the pet store off campus way.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I buy from the Beauty Supply store on Georgia Avenue and Quackenbos NW near the McDonalds.. they have a good supply and their prices are good. I paid $10 for Silicon Mix

I get mine from Chelsea's bss out in PG Plaza Mall. The store is located on the outside of the mall. They have a good variety of products in general.

HTH

ETA: All the DM salons in Adams Morgan sell DM products (various brands) I got the Alter Ego garlic (Italian prod) from Giovanni's last year for 25 bucks.

Last edited:
Back