Diy length check tshirt

levette

Yes I am frugal... After searching YouTube I made my own length check shirt with permanent marker, ruler, and white t shirt.. I have been wearing my hair curly this week so u had to stretch out my hair in the back to get an accurate measurement... It was too easy to make

Attachments

• image-168820669.jpg
    image-168820669.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 109
  • image-1976397244.jpg
    image-1976397244.jpg
    435.5 KB · Views: 116
Yes I am frugal... After searching YouTube I made my own length check shirt with permanent marker, ruler, and white t shirt.. I have been wearing my hair curly this week so u had to stretch out my hair in the back to get an accurate measurement... It was too easy to make

That's what I did too. I just didn't see the point of buying one when I have a plain white t shirt and marker at home.

I did too. With color glitter but mine start with the collar included which makes my hair seem really short. I don't get how some of us know where to start. Then I pull the collar to my neck so it's literally in actual inches and not from a random spot it starts from on the shirt

I am wondering how much it will sot to get a women tee's made with direct lines, I know someone going to reach out, I want to make accurate shirts with exact lines for cheap...

Sorry, really tired of guess work that comes with length check shirts is all I kept thinking...

Haha me too. I used a pink Victorias secret tee. My lines werent all that straight and I lost the shirt so I think I will make another one lol. This time im using a cheap shirt that vs shirt was expensive

I have to pull out my shirt. It's going to be hilarious because I have to Jack up my collar to get the accurate inches lol

Back