Divorce Insurance

• Yes. I would/will get it.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No. I wont.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My Friend

What you’ll find here is a number of resources that will allow you to make an educated decision as to whether Divorce Insurance is something that makes good financial sense for you and/or your loved ones.

Take advantage of the tools available on our website like our Divorce Probability Calculator and our Divorce Cost Calculator to get an idea of your probability of divorce and what it might cost you.

Every year almost half of all families that go through divorce end up below the poverty line. And the reason is that on average, people lose 77% of their total net worth as a result of divorce, so WedLock Divorce Insurancesm may certainly offset some or all of that loss depending on the size of the policy purchased.

http://www.wedlockdivorceinsurance.com

I don't think I'd get it but this is really not too different than a pre-nup. So if you would get a pre-nup, might as well get insurance. This should be hot in Hollywood: As part of the pre-nup you get nothing but I'll pay the premium on your divorce insurance.

There has to be a catch. There's no way an insurance company could afford to pay out about 50% of the time (or more since ppl getting married these days are even more likely to get divorced).

Insurance fraud would sky rocket. You'd have ppl getting married & divorced just for the payout. Much easier to fake a marriage than sickness or death.

I'd have to read the fine print...

ETA: Never mind... The website looks bootleg. I got my answer lol.

Sent from my iPhone.

Wouldn't this have company have to be regulated if they are selling insurance? Wouldn't they have to register somewhere?

SmileyNY The catch is that you have to be an insurance holder for atleast 4 years before you can file a claim. You also don't get your money until everything is said and done. So you would still be paying for lawyers, etc out of pocket before you actually receive your funds from the insurance.

I had to write an article about this for a website a while back so i vaguely remember the details of this type of insurance.

I don't think I'd get it but this is really not too different than a pre-nup. So if you would get a pre-nup, might as well get insurance. This should be hot in Hollywood: As part of the pre-nup you get nothing but I'll pay the premium on your divorce insurance.
'

In California period. They get 1/2 of everything, even common-law? ShooooT!!

Back