Distilled water

CityGirl

Can you ladies who use distilled water in your spray bottles share with me what the benefits are to using distilled water vs. tap?

Thanks

Glad you asked that question, because I am curious as well. Come on ladies & give up the knowledge.

Distilled water is water without minerals and calcaire like tap hard water which deteriorates our hair!

Last edited:
I only use distilled water in my Caruso setter because it was getting some kind of grainy deposits in it. The Distilled water is much better.

HoneyDew said:
I only use distilled water in my Caruso setter because it was getting some kind of grainy deposits in it. The Distilled water is much better.

Personally I use spring water for my homemade products(moisturizer, deep treatment) but a lot of ladies use distilled water for their ones:) !

Last edited:
Does anyone know where can get distilled water from besides Walmart? The last couple of times I went to get it they never have any.

I just get mine from the grocery store. I get a Gallon of distilled or purified water for my Caruso setter because it is a bit cheaper- I don't think it is necessary to use Spring water for it.

verrrrry interesting. I will try using distilled water in my caruso setter. I did a concoction of oils/moisturizers and added tapwater for i can spritz. and i did notice the hardening effect. so i will wait til i pick up some distilled water and i'll try again...

Try Walgreens, or some other pharmacy. Some grocery stores have it where the soft drinks and water is, and some stores will have it in the baby/infant products section.

HTH

Back