Discount Code for Flexi 8 Hair Pins!

GrowinLonger

Went searching for a coupon code and found it just now....

Good for 10% off!

blue-32088

www.flexi8.com

0377.jpg

hey great! thanks for sharing mysmallbiz!!! :)

btw...How long does this discount last?!

great thanks!! :)

and oooo! check out the new smilies!! Let me cross my fingers, hoping that this is an ongoing discount! Or at least for a little while! :crossfingers:

Get them, Get them, Get them. Did I say get them?? :drunk:They are the bomb!!

Last edited:
Now where was this a few weeks ago when I ordered mine? :lol: I love my pins!!
It makes me smile when someone else love something as much as I do! I think this look so much better than a reg ponytail or updo.

I am thinking of selling a few of mine that I never used. I am trying to buy me a pibbs! :spinning:

It makes me smile when someone else love something as much as I do! I think this look so much better than a reg ponytail or updo.

I am thinking of selling a few of mine that I never used. I am trying to buy me a pibbs! :spinning:

Uh, how many do you have missy?:lol: I do agree, ponytails look better with these.:yep:

Last edited:
What size do you ladies have??? I have neck length hair so I bought a small? I'd hate to pay that much and buy the wrong size....:ohwell:

Yes it makes it much better!! How many of them do you have? I would guess at least 7 or 8 right? I only have 2

I'm so out of the hair loop. :lol: Can someone post some pics of how to wear these? Ok, I'm going to the website to look. :look:

wait just a minute.

47b7ce23b3127ccec210d4166a5000000015108AbuWzVo5Ytwe3nwg

47b7cf27b3127ccec2d819b244b200000015108AbuWzVo5Ytwe3nwg
47b7cf27b3127ccec2d83acd044400000015108AbuWzVo5Ytwe3nwg

47b8dd01b3127ccec3fca6aa285200000015108AbuWzVo5Ytwe3nwg
http://st1m.shutterfly.com/procserv/47

b8dd01b3127ccec3fcdc80a97500000015108AbuWzVo5Ytwe3nwg

Thanks Dlewis. That looks very nice. What size are these? I have 2 large ones in my basket right now.

Thanks Dlewis. That looks very nice. What size are these? I have 2 large ones in my basket right now.

I know the one she's wearing with the 3 wood beads on each quarter is an extra large because I have one in my hair right now. Maybe the others are smaller.

I know the one she's wearing with the 3 wood beads on each quarter is an extra large because I have one in my hair right now. Maybe the others are smaller.

Mwedzi...how do you use these? I want something a lil more flashy than the scrunchies I've been using for pony puffs. What size would I need to get?

Mwedzi...how do you use these? I want something a lil more flashy than the scrunchies I've been using for pony puffs. What size would I need to get?

I first ordered the large but sent it back because it was too small. The extra large is great. Because of the expanding nature of natural hair, even if the hair can be squeezed into a smaller space, if you have the big one, your hair will 'fro up to fill the space so it doesn't slip off. The extra large can hold all of my hair. At least I think so, I'm not able to do a single ponytail yet.

I'm still learning what to do and how to do it, but this is what I have so far:

Rolled on either side and pulled back.

Twisted up and clipped.

I first ordered the large but sent it back because it was too small. The extra large is great. Because of the expanding nature of natural hair, even if the hair can be squeezed into a smaller space, if you have the big one, your hair will 'fro up to fill the space so it doesn't slip off. The extra large can hold all of my hair. At least I think so, I'm not able to do a single ponytail yet.

[/IMG][/URL]

Thanx for the fast reply and the pics. I will get the extra large one and see how it works. I think your hair might be thicker than mine is tho. BTW...I love your youtube videos. I came across them a while ago but didnt realize you were a member here until a few weeks ago. You rock! :)

SMH...I ordered a large and an extra large last night...then went out today and got my hair cut. I dont think I have enough to put in a pony puff now. :( I feel better tho...my hair was shapeless and my ends horrid. *sigh* But thats 32 bucks I wont get the advantage of for a bit.

Hi Ladies!

I finally got around to ordering a few of these tonight and the discount code still works just in case you want to order some. :yep:

Back