DISCOUNT CODE/ CHEAP WEBSITE FOR MEGA TEK

lizjoseph

So after doing a BUNCH of reading before yesterday and today, I FINALLY know what you ladies are talking about! I was confused as all heck about "Ovation Cell and Mega Tek" but now I get it! So....where are the discounts for Mega Tek? I know they are around here somewhere buried in the THOUSANDS of pages worth of posts, but I think there should be one place where people can find disount codes/ promotion for this product. I searched through the discount list already and didn't see anything (unless I missed it?) In any case, do you ladies mind sharing the websites where you found it the cheapest or at least a promotion code that I can enter? Thanks! :)

Hi...thanks for joining us!

Here is some info for you:

ORDERING PRODUCTS...
OCT products:
http://www.ovationhair.com

Mega-Tek products:

http://www.saddleuptack.com/webcat/items/item831.htm
Price $26.95, Tax $1.56, Total $38.51

http://www.easypetstore.com/Mega-Tek...pr-151702.html
Price: $21.95 with $5.00 coupon code (ezpet2008A) that expires 9.8.08

FOR GALLON SIZE TUB OF MEGA-TEK
http://neeps.com/searchresult.html?q...w.neeps.com%2F
Price: $ 149.26

I believe that Easypetstore have some problems with their shipping though.

HTH

Thanks Nice & Wavy! Your name has popped up SOOOO MANY TIMES in my readings! It's so funny that you are the one to come to my rescue! LOL! What were the shipping problems with easypetstore? Did shipping take too long? Did they forget to ship?

Anyone else know of others?

Thanks Nice & Wavy! Your name has popped up SOOOO MANY TIMES in my readings! It's so funny that you are the one to come to my rescue! LOL! What were the shipping problems with easypetstore? Did shipping take too long? Did they forget to ship?

Awww...you are welcome, lizjoseph!

I think that the store didn't ship for a few weeks, and that's not good if you are waiting for MT:lachen:

i ordered from easypet store because they have a discount code. I didn't have any problems with shipping. I ordered it with standard shipping and it came in about a week.:yep:

I ordered the Mega Tek last night for neeps.com?, it was $21. By the time I got to the end of the ordering processig (could not remember my password for pay pal) my total was $30!! because of $9 shipping and handling.:ohwell:
I really did not feel like searching through the threads again for a discount, but i will not be paying that much again!!:wallbash:

i ordered from easypet store because they have a discount code. I didn't have any problems with shipping. I ordered it with standard shipping and it came in about a week.:yep:
DONT DO IT. there are a good 5 people in the thread right now hopping mad cause theirs hasnt came. one chick ordered on the 11th and they just shipped yesterday.

kvvet.com has FREE SHIPPING and fast delivery. i ordered on a tuesday and got it on a monday (only cause i ordered in the evening; otherwise i would have had it sat). use coupon code 054 for $5 off.

easypet takes their sweet time in deliverying the product to you. I ordered Mega Tek on 11 July and today is 24 July and haven't gotten it yet. As a matter of fact they emailed me on 22 July and said they just shipped it out to me. Being that I live in Guam I may get it by next week. I actually called them and on the problem and they said they were having trouble getting it from their other warehouse the lady on the phone spoke to me as if she was my mother and was scolding me for calling the company rep. I very polietly told her that the company immediately took my money and with no correspondence from them I needed to find out where my items were. I also calmly told here that I will contact the BBB (better business bureau) on their shipping practices and their customer service practices. She assured me that this doesnt happen on a regular basis and would do everything possible to resolve the situation. WHATEVER JUST SEND ME MY STUFF AND I WONT ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN!!!!!

Im ordering from KVET right now...they have a $50 minimum for orders now :(...so I ordered some of that avocado mist...considering im in braids, mind as well use it ... :)

You know I"ve never been so happy to live in Virginia in all my life!!

This state is horse crazy and where I live there is at least 5 or 6 tack store within 15minutes... I mean I can't get it for $21 but I can get it for $24 without paying shipping and handling and all that stuff

I ordered from easypetstore on 12/12, and still waiting. I am only in NY and they ship from PA. They use (well my was shipped) USPS. Item says shipped, but cannot verify anything else. Not sure if it was mentioned but try doversaddlery.com too. I think it was $33 w/ shipping.

I know I'm pretty late on this thread, but there are two coupon websites that I use to get discounts online, print coupons, and get free samples. They are:
http://www.couponcabin.com
and
http://www.retailmenot.com
On there all you do is type in the name of the site and if there are any coupons they pop. There are percentages to let you know whether or not the coupons are reliable. I've used both these sites so they are legit.

So after doing a BUNCH of reading before yesterday and today, I FINALLY know what you ladies are talking about! I was confused as all heck about "Ovation Cell and Mega Tek" but now I get it! So....where are the discounts for Mega Tek? I know they are around here somewhere buried in the THOUSANDS of pages worth of posts, but I think there should be one place where people can find disount codes/ promotion for this product. I searched through the discount list already and didn't see anything (unless I missed it?) In any case, do you ladies mind sharing the websites where you found it the cheapest or at least a promotion code that I can enter? Thanks! :)

Are there any other websites that sell mega tek? I just checked hopebraids and kvet and they're out of stock... eastpetstore does have it for $30 after taxes...but from what people are saying it looks like sometimes it takes a while to recieve it. Valleyvet does have it in stock..but it's $32 incl. shipping... is there anywhere to get it cheaper?

I just ordered a bottle from easypetstore.com. It was $28.79 total (tax and shipping included). I will let you know how long it takes to get here. I'll be impatiently waiting!

Well I just ordered it from hopesbraids.com, the total was $27... when I checked yesterday it said it was sold out(and that they were expecting more in October 08...which obviously has passed), but when I placed my order tonight it went through as if it was in-stock and no out of stock message came up.
But, when I checked again right after I placed my order it said it was sold out.... I'm wondering if it's really sold out or not... I've just sent them an e-mail asking about this, I hope it's not sold out and they're still allowing transactions!

We'll see what their reply is...

Update.... I got an e-mail from the owners of the site and the mega-tek will be shipped today. I'm not sure if it was in response to my e-mail or just their general e-mail once you place an order, but it should be arriving in 5-7 days!

Back