Dimethicones Uses

God_Favor

I saw this product was a great silicone for hair and it was on sale at lotioncrafters-any uses ideas?? I was thinging of adding it to my co and skin moisturizers. Any other ideas/uses??

More Info:
Dimethicones are also unmodified silicones. They form a barrier layer on the skin which must be renewed as the skin sloughs off. Dimethicones coat the surface of the hair and lubricate it, improving combing providing detangling, and thus, hair loss and breakage

TIA

I saw this product was a great silicone for hair and it was on sale at lotioncrafters-any uses ideas?? I was thinging of adding it to my co and skin moisturizers. Any other ideas/uses??

More Info:
Dimethicones are also unmodified silicones. They form a barrier layer on the skin which must be renewed as the skin sloughs off. Dimethicones coat the surface of the hair and lubricate it, improving combing providing detangling, and thus, hair loss and breakage

TIA
I believe it's used in both of my heat protectants. I think, lol.

I believe it will give your condtioners slip
I plan to buy some myself.
That's right you did say sale. Let me tip toe over to lotioncrafter and see how much of a sale they have. :grin:

I believe it will give your condtioners slip
I plan to buy some myself.
That's right you did say sale. Let me tip toe over to lotioncrafter and see how much of a sale they have. :grin:

Thanks for the replies---I did not expect it!! It's on sale for $3.50 for 8oz. Don't 4get to use the LHCF code at checkout 4 your discount! Can't wait to get more slip!

This is the only ingredient in the Keracare Silken Seal heat protectant that many LHCF'ers rave about.

Let us know how it works.

HHG

Back