Dilute the MTG

oglorious1

Mixologist
For all those on the MTG kick...especially YOLI....this is just for you...

Some may laugh but I mix everything..dilution of the MTG should be done, to prevent any unwanted skin reactions, while I'm using my MTG, I'm doing weekly hair washing, and diluting with whatever products I have on hand...lately I've been diluting with distilled water and glycerin, as my dilution goes down, I might refill it with a little MTG, maybe 1/4 of the size of whatever bottle I'm using and the rest with something else, I even used Asha's Rose Elixir, and I'm still getting great growth when diluting MTG...so try it...so Yoli this one's for you...

any questions feel free to ask??:)

Oh yeah, by the way, MTG has replaced my Surge, cause it didn't quite work as well as MTG, plus diluting cuts the bacon smell...HTH

I agree with you on this one, I dilute mine with my essential oils....and than i spray s-curl in my hair and mix in some mango butter with it.

No bacon smell at all.. and my hair is so soft and the new growth is off the hook...

Thanks for the heads up!! :) I'm going to wait until my skin clears and see if Surge was really the culprit. If it was, I might try your diluting method. I hate the fact that I have to give MTG up so soon since I received some growth!

Back