Dillard...Get in here!! Your progress is amazing

gymfreak336

Yall gotta check out dillards siggy and avatar pics. The girl has made some crazy progress. The thickness, the shine....what every you are doing, keep it up!!:D

btw....what are you doing :cool:

I just shout her out in another thread today. Her hair is the bomb! Splendid progress. Way to Grow Dillard.

omg! this is so cool. my very first shout-out!!! :blush::D thanx y'all!! i've been doing everything in the great lengths challenge, no heat, DC every week, lots of water, per ur advice gymfreak i've been taking biotin, b50 and my multi plus flaxseed oil everyday. what else? ummm, i've been eating healthier overall and exercising too, so that's probably reflected in my hair!

Yeah your hair is amazing. I actually sent you a pm about it earlier today. It's so thick and healthy looking, and the shine :eek: :D. Good job.

omg! this is so cool. my very first shout-out!!! :blush::D thanx y'all!! i've been doing everything in the great lengths challenge, no heat, DC every week, lots of water, per ur advice gymfreak i've been taking biotin, b50 and my multi plus flaxseed oil everyday. what else? ummm, i've been eating healthier overall and exercising too, so that's probably reflected in my hair!

It shows girl it shows. I can't wait to see where you are in another year or so.

Every time I see her siggy, I'm like what in the world is that child "doing". You have one beautiful looking head of healthy hair and the shine? Fugedaboudit.

Yall gotta check out dillards siggy and avatar pics. The girl has made some crazy progress. The thickness, the shine....what every you are doing, keep it up!!:D

btw....what are you doing :cool:

That's all I'm saying! I peeped her hair in another thread. I ended up in her fotki and all I can say is wow!!! Such awesome progress! Beautiful hair!

Congratulations Dillard! Keep up the good work!

It shows girl it shows. I can't wait to see where you are in another year or so.

i hope i can keep all this up for a year or so! all the encouragement really helps that's for sure. after reading this i'm like... i'm gonna go deep condition right now! ;)

yeah, this board is totally freakin awesome, see my mood is "HAPPY" now?!

but kels, "CRAPPY", whatsup?!

oh, I gotta go check that PM Semo, thanx!!

btw, mocha, i grew up in Boston! Dorchester to be exact...

I saw your avitar yesterday and was like "Girls hair is like Whoa!!". Congrats on your beautiful progress. DOnt stop whatever it is that you are doing.

thanx again ladies!! lhcf has really been a godsend. i don't remember a time when my hair has ever been this healthy, but then again I've never been taking this much care of my overall health before either. The advice on here really does work, I read these threads constantly.

I was just wondering where Dillard went. Her hair is SO gorgeous. I guess she chose not to renew, and is busy enjoying all that hair :grin:

Back