Dilemma on my hands

CinnaMocha

:whyme: I am sure a lot of you have been in the position of being pressed for time, however it is truly crunch time for me. I now know why some of you are investing in the caruso curlers, b/c Lord knows I need a set right now. I have a wedding to go to, was out all nite trying to enjoy the weekend and got in too late (with smoky smelling hair) to put myself together! AHHHHHH! I hope to never put myself in this position again. Right now, I refuse to put a curling iron to my head, roller setting will take too long...I am feeling the stress of it all. Has anyone ever been in this predicament, and what suggestions do you all have so I can avoid the horror of this in the future???????

So ladies, if you can help me out with where I can get a set of those curlers, I would be FOREVER grateful.

Last edited:
I second the hot rollers. I have seen all kinds of steam ones or ionic ones like conair, and (can't think of any other popular ones). This will be a quick fix, your curls will come out really pretty and it won't be as damaging as putting the curling irons in your hair. If you don't want to further stress your hair, you can do a really cute updo!

Thanks a bunch ladies, I couldn't make it to Walgreens b/c I still had to get my outfit together. However, this week I will be hi-tailing it to Sally's to see what they have. I am looking forward to trying them out.

I ended up putting my hair in a french bun/updo and I still got compliments (even with head full of hair that had smoke remnants and needed a serious wash).

CinnaMocha said:
Thanks a bunch ladies, I couldn't make it to Walgreens b/c I still had to get my outfit together. However, this week I will be hi-tailing it to Sally's to see what they have. I am looking forward to trying them out.

I ended up putting my hair in a french bun/updo and I still got compliments (even with head full of hair that had smoke remnants and needed a serious wash).
I bet it looked very pretty and elegant! :yep:

Isis said:
I bet it looked very pretty and elegant! :yep:

Isis, that was sweet, thanks...everyone else seemed to think so more than I since my mind was set on everything else (I guess a fresh relaxer does wonders for the hair like make it lay down good).

Back