Diffusers

nesha24

Hey ladies,
I am thinking about buying a diffuser for my hair so that I can start wearing it natural. Has anyone ever used one? If so what are your thoughts on them?
Thanks!

I've used a diffuser a couple of times, but I was always in a hurry to get to work on time. In my limited experience, they take a longer time to get the hair dry, especially if you're heat-shy like me. I've opted to airdry most of the time, so I haven't used my diffuser in almost a year.

interesting..thanks for your response. did you only use the diffuser to dry your hair? i was hoping that the diffuser may separate the curls so that my hair wouldn't be so bushy.....

I don't think it will separate your curls all by itself. It helps to retain any curl definition you already have, as it dries without blowing the hair all over the place, thereby locking in curl pattern. To prevent bushiness, apply your curl defining products to soaking wet hair, carefully squeeze excess water from hair (or shake water out in the shower) and diffuse, placing your hair into the cup of the diffuser, scrunching hair as you go, if desired. HTH

Back