Diffusers

CurleeDST

Hi ladies: I know several of you diffuse your natural and relaxed hair. SO1913 you specifically - do you all mind posting pictures of the blowdryers and diffusers you use?

I have a cheap one from Target and it blows my hair around! I thought diffusers were supposed to not do that?

Help ladies! I can't stand dripping wet hair especially now in the winter time.

Hey girl,

This is the one I'm currently using
http://www.drugstore.com/qxp155862_...rmaline_ionic_1875_watt_dryer_model_rv544.htm

300.jpg

It doesn't beat out my discontinued Physique Diffuser, but it's doing the job. I purchased mine at Target.

HTH!

Now this doesn't blow your hair around does it? The all-in-one diffuser I purchased at Target years ago blows my hair around regardless if it is on low or high. I try to hold it far away enough too so it isn't bearing right down on my head but nope..blow blow blow!

I mean there is going to be some force, but it doesn't blow nearly as bad as other diffusers. The pressure is pretty gentle I think so no, my hair isn't blown around. This is probably my 4th one I've tried since my Physique one died out and I am happy.

OK that is what I am talking about - minimum blowing which, for me, results in frizzing!

Thanks SO1913!

Back