different treatmeant

Chemetria

I need a different protien treatment other then Aphogee two step it's just to messy for me I love it but it's just to messy so does anyone have any idea

A lot of people really love Nexxus Emergencee. Put it on, dry without a cap under heat until stiff like Aphogee, and do a GOOD DC after. It's more expensive, but that's a good one. I use and enjoy both, though I don't use Emergencee as my hard core treatment.

you could try ion's emergency repair. i haven't tried it personally but i've been using the other ion products and they definitely have not let me down. it can be found at sally's.

Omg I know! Its mad messy:nono: When I did it I had to unravel all the braids I wash my hair in (terrifying) and I couldnt wear a shirt while it dried under the dryer:perplexed my whole uper body was a sticky mess it was ri-dunk-u-lous.:sad: Once I put in the moisturizing step my hair turned to butter but it just seemed like way too much fuss.

You can try Affirm 5 in 1 I'm about to try that and see if it works for me as a natural like it did when I was relaxed, I read an old thread on it from LHCF so I may be giving that a whirl.....

i kind of like the aphogee treatment, i feel like i bathed in apple cider when i do my treatments :lol:

for a short term fix, just put an egg straight onto your hair, & leave it in for 15 minutes. for a longer term fix, try nexxus emergencee. however, it's more expensive, and i believe the bottle's smaller, so you're paying more for less.

Back