Different colors of hunnalucent?

soslychic

I was always under the impression that henna produced a natural red tint. Does the same apply to hennalucent? If so, how would all of these different colors that they have for this product turn out?

Ardell Hennalucent Semi-Permanent Hair Color and Conditioner

Check out the product at the Sally Beauty Supply web site. If the information isn't there, do a google search. The only ones I remember is neutral and sunset glo. I'm sure the colors don't appear the same on every head of hair.

i used earth brown hennalucent and it turned my hair jet black, so be careful. i love the fact that split ends have all but disappeared with the help from it, but you cannot put ammonia or hydrogen peroxide (permanent and i think demi-permanent color) over henna, so make sure this is what you want and i would suggest getting a color a few shades lighter than the actual color you want on your hair. someone correct me if i am wrong. thanks

[ QUOTE ]
i used earth brown hennalucent and it turned my hair jet black, so be careful. i love the fact that split ends have all but disappeared with the help from it, but you cannot put ammonia or hydrogen peroxide (permanent and i think demi-permanent color) over henna, so make sure this is what you want and i would suggest getting a color a few shades lighter than the actual color you want on your hair. someone correct me if i am wrong. thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting, thanks for the heads up.

Back